Plan Ahead with the Pre-Need Memorial Plan
At some time in our lives, we all must deal with the death of a loved one or our own mortality. To a great degree, our ability to deal effectively with the adversities that come our way depends on our willingness to plan ahead.
More and more people today are deciding to plan ahead for their funeral and also to pre-fund these funeral arrangements. They make these plans for themselves, their parents, or even a friend.
It just makes good sense to plan ahead. If you also pre-fund, you can do so at today's prices without paying higher prices in the future.
Why should I consider pre-arranging a funeral for myself or a loved one?
- You can save your loved ones from having to make difficult decisions at a very emotional time
- Eliminate emotional overspending at time of death.
- Give guidance to family and friends concerning details of the funeral service and your preferences.
- Prepare for instances where there will be no one at the time of death capable of making the important decisions that must be made.
- By pre-funding, you will gain peace of mind in knowing your financial affairs are in good order.
Advance funeral planning has been called "a sincere act of love" since it can help ease an emotional burden from those that you love. By recording your wishes, you help guide your survivors and allow them to spend time supporting each other instead of worrying about what you would have wanted.
What about costs?
The cost is a matter of your choice. We will counsel you and explain all costs. You will have all the information you need to make a sensible and well-informed decision.
Our program is designed to help you plan ahead the best way possible. It's easy to do, no physical examinations are required, and you can choose from several convenient and flexible payment methods.
Pre-funding funeral arrangements with our program will:
- Save money.
- Protect you against inflation.
- Allow you to use convenient time payments, if you prefer.
- Reduce the financial worries and burden at time of death.
- Protect your money and the arrangements you made, even if you have moved or if death occurs away from home.
You save money and control costs.
Our Pre-Need Memorial Plan makes pre-planning and pre-funding convenient and easy. It is a solid program you can trust.
When is the right time?
The sooner you plan, the better. By understanding your choices, you can make sound, intelligent decisions. Our professionals will take whatever time is necessary to help you understand these choices and help with the decisions that must be made.
We have teamed up with industry leaders to be able to provide our community with the latest in funeral goods and service, and to take advantage of the research and developments that are available.
As a family owned independent funeral home, our ultimate goal is to earn your confidence and serve you and your family beyond your expectations.
What is the next step? How do I start planning ahead?
We are experts in pre-need planning and pre-funding. Our professional staff can assist you every step of the way, helping you gather information, express your personal preferences, address your concerns, and make sure that you receive the maximum benefit from pre-planning.
Pre-planning and pre-funding a funeral is a sound decision and a gift of love. You may be surprised at how good you feel knowing that these important details have been arranged. We are here to help you.